Making a purchase and disclosing your information
When you make a purchase on www.janndesigns.co.uk, your name, postal address, email address, contact number and details of the product(s) you are ordering will be stored for the purposes of processing your order within the systems of our website. Those details are used for the purpose of shipping your order.
Payment information is processed via PayPal – a recognised secure transactions platform. PayPal do not share sensitive payment information with Jann Designs. Jann Designs will only use your details to process your order and provide you with the best possible service. Your delivery information will be shared with trusted delivery companies, but only for the purpose of dispatching orders. Your details are not shared with anyone else and we NEVER pass your data on to third parties.
Compliance with laws
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How long do we keep your information?
Jann Designs retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil your transaction. We may also be required to retain this information to comply with our legal obligations.
Users contacting us through our website do so at their own discretion and provide personal details at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time that it is no longer required.
As part of the registration process, we’ll need your name, email address and contact details. We’ll also ask you to create a password to keep your account secure.
You have the following rights in relation to the handling of your personal data:
- You have the right to request details of your personal data held about you by us
- You have the right to have inaccuracies corrected for personal data held about you by us
- You have the right to have personal data held about you erased / deleted
- You have the right to data portability for personal data held about you by us
- You can unregister your account from our website at any time.
- Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law.
- If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing
- Please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any
queries with regard to our processing please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org